Monday, October 5, 2009

I'll Stand.


It's a beautiful day outside.Blue skies.Fall breeze.Green,red,orange,brown leaves.

I'm gonna go driving. No destination. I'll be back Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday.

Burn candles. Dream. Hold.

Hold me, hold her or him or whoever it is you've pledged to hold.
I'm kind of battling with myself anymore. Determined to not be a hypocrite (that which I detest so much) I pulled away, unwilling to give up what I had found in him. But now I'm not so sure. I still don't want to give up what I've found, but I miss the guidance and purpose that place used to give me. Can I have both? Do I have to give up one for the other? I know the answer is yes. I can't full-heartedly put my soul into both.
I only have one soul.
I don't want to waste it.

1 comment:

Эндий said...

god i miss you. and your words to boot.