Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life In The Living Room III


The concert.

It was in Cleveland.
Three hours there, three hours back.
45 dollars for ticket and gas that I'll never see again.
All totally worth it.
I fell in love
with music I'd barely given a passing glance.
I made friends
and played the "A, my name is Amy" game
with the people near us in line.
I stood up against the stage, right in the deathwall
and got touched by the lead singer.
Who didn't have pants.
I stumbled out of that place
bruised from my face to my feet,
dehydrated, soaked with sweat, exhausted,
and so so so so happy.
Alive.

4 comments:

planned confusion said...

i love you

uperc.

Blaine said...

what are you doing?

Эндий said...

dear love,
and got touched by the lead singer
is a great line, perhaps misleading, and maybe...not.
i haven't seen you heard from you talked to you in ages.
please write back.
please send money.
love,
ande

captain badger said...

<33333333333333