Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cali, Here I Come

I'm off to California. Yay. So you won't be hearing from me for the next week and a half. Wish me luck. Pray that I don't kill my family...and that they don't kill me. And that I don't get sunburned too badly or drowned or eaten by a stupid whale or trampled by a horse or killed in a plane crash or beaten with a volleyball or whatever else could possibly happen to me in my travels. And don't hesitate to call me if anything interesting happens while I'm away. (make sure Jack knows that the casting list for Grease counts as something interesting and as soon as anything is known he needs to call me. Also if Mara cries or there's a catfight over the casting of Rizzo: CALL ME.) Have a Merry Christmas everyone! I love you! I'll see you on the flip side.

later.

No comments: