Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shot Out Of The Sky


Superheroes are the world's second chance.
They're something for everyday folks to believe in.
They're that brand new shot at life,
a reason to have faith in a better society--
cause there's someone out there who cares enough
to be the best that they can be.

No one can be their very best forever though.
Even superheroes have to fall apart sometime.


I am not a superhero.


I'm the girl that picks up the pieces
when all the heroes have fallen apart.
They fall on me.
Cause I once swore I was safe.
I catch the heroes of the world when they're shot out of the sky.
What does that make me?

3 comments:

Blaine said...

why my dear? That does not make you hero. That makes you a savior

planned confusion said...

i agree with blaine :)
and a bit of this reminds me a bit of one of my songs(;

stspathe.
oh yum

<3

planned confusion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.