Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Another Way To Say...

"I love you."


"I don't think I've ever seen him like this. he's so different and real good. You bring out the best in him. You really do."


"I love her and missed my chance, but we talk like we can't live without one another. I've been banging my head off a wall cause she's leaving and neither one of us wants to leave the other. Even the first day we met it was amazing. We clicked together instantly. I've never had that with anybody. I've known her for four years and every minute I was with her I've been nervous. she makes me feel afraid and happy and perfect. Like anything and everything could go wrong but it never will."


"He calls her princess. Why can't I find a guy to call me princess?"
"I'll find you a guy as nice as him to dote on you."
"Really? I'm not convinced they exist..."
"Of course they do, m'lady."


"Then we resurfaced and he held my face in his hands and looked at me grinning again. He said, 'You're my best friend and I love you,' and then he ran to the other side of the pool and said, 'Polo!' and I closed my eyes and tried to find him."


"You make me feel so much better, so much more sane. This past month would have unraveled me without you here."


"If I never got to kiss him again, if I just got to hold his hand or even just see him every day for the rest of my life, I'd be the happiest girl in the world."


"You hold on tight and you never let go of that boy. You two would no doubt die without one another. I'd rather see you die for one another than because of each other."


"Why do you have to be there? Why can't you be here?"


"I'm missing you like crazy. It hurts, but it also makes me happy, cause I have someone so dear to me to miss."


"You are absolutely beautiful in every way. I'm just...speechless."


"I promise that there will never be an 'I love you' that goes unanswered."

8 comments:

stuckinabadplace said...

your great, you truely are.

i always look forward to reading new posts from you

xx

planned confusion said...

i've seen some of these before :)
love them all.

labla<3

Blaine said...

two of those are mine :D

i love you dear

Эндий said...

;0

planned confusion said...

i readed them in your text messages when i was being snoopy(;

cepokers.
literally.
hahahhaha

Эндий said...

i like your eye
and

aphypt

Life In Photo J said...

dude, im loving it.
I used those quotes in my english video ha.
Its amazing.
I wish I was a Renee.

Katie Brown said...

this brought me crazy joy.