Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Because...



Most of my playlists have a theme of some sort. Songs that remind me of certain people in my life (the Blaine playlist, Lizz playlist, the Kayla playlist, so on...), songs that are good to be mad to, songs that I clean my room to, dance songs, good day songs, bad day songs... This one, on the other hand, doesn't really have a theme. I was bored and thought "I'll make a playlist for my best friend...just because."


Side A

You're My Best Friend- Queen
Wouldn't It Be Nice- The Beach Boys
Here Comes The Sun- The Beatles
Inevitable- Anberlin
Punch Lines And Ironies- Chris Rice
Come Away With Me- Norah Jones
Church On Sunday- Green Day
Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K
Help!- The Beatles
Summertime- Janis Joplin
Drops of Jupiter- Train
I Want You (She's So Heavy)- The Beatles
Sweetness- Less Than Jake
The One I Love- REM

Side B
Under Pressure- Queen and David Bowie
Hot- Avril Lavigne
(You Drive Me) Crazy- Britney Spears
Crazy- Gnarles Barkley
Blister In The Sun- Violent Femmes
Blue Veins- The Raconteurs
At Least We Made It This Far- Relient K
Hard To Concentrate- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Fearless- Taylor Swift
The Best Thing- Relient K
Dear Maria Count Me In- All Time Low
It Takes Two- Zac Efron
A Beautiful Mess- Jason Mraz
1,2,3,4- Plain White T’s
You'll Always Be My Best Friend- Relient K

2 comments:

Star said...

This looks like a really good playlist!
You have some fine musical taste. :)

Jannie Funster said...

I'm back!!!

Mine would all be Stones, Dylan, L. Cohen, Chicago, America, U2, Boston, The Stones, et al.