Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In Inches, In Miles, In Laughter, In Strife







I looked at my blog posts from a year ago. Starting from the tenth of January until about the middle of February almost every single one I wrote was about a certain individual in my life.


It all started with an art field trip to an exhibit called Life On Mars. I spent the entire day with my best friend. The entire day we joked and flirted and basically opened the door for a whole slew of feelings that neither of us were prepared to deal with. By the end of the bus ride home we were curled up in the seat together, our fingers lightly intertwined. Later he would tell me that if we hadn't been in front of so many people he probably would have kissed me right then and there. I wished he would've anyway.


We hugged tightly before we parted and promised each other that we would find a way to get together the next day, to work the whole situation out.


Needless to say, we worked it out.

To make a rather long story short, here we are, 12 months later. 12 months. 525,600 minutes (so what if I only know that because of RENT?). 1,000,000 hours in the car. 10 billion stars. 1,000 stupid arguments. 1,000 sincere apologies. 8 mixtapes. 6 CD slots. 4 houses. 4 beds. 2 showers. 2 living rooms. 2 dining rooms. 1 kitchen. 1 attic. 1 vacation. 1 new ceiling. 1 adventure book. 2 crazy, retarded, very much in love kids. 1 insane journey. 1 insane year.




And many more to come.

2 comments:

Life In Photo J said...

that was fucking adorable.
and also and awesome thing to watch happen :)
I member talking about it in saveikis's room and the chapel. haha

planned confusion said...

i remeber when you were telling me everything that was happening :) i love you guys

seducc.
seduce?
yes, please.