Monday, May 3, 2010

From Me To You


I temporarily forgot how very much I love The Beatles.

I got a guinea pig from Marley's little herd yesterday. She's real little and mostly white, but one side of her face is dark brown and the other is real light br0wn, and one of her legs is dark brown like she's wearing a little stocking. She's snuggly and absolutely precious.

I decided to stick with the music inspired names. So I'm a little cliche and went with Penny Lane. Whatever. It fits her perfectly. And even better, I decided to play her the song to see if she liked it. And the most adorable thing happened. Part way through the song she started this cooing/purring thing along to the music. When the song ended she stopped, and when the next song came on she started again. My guinea pig loves The Beatles. How marvelous is that?

PS. There are so many reasons I adore that picture up there. Not least of which is that Mike's newest pet name for me is Panda Bear. Which I think is weird and cute and wonderful all at once.

1 comment:

planned confusion said...

i wanna be called panda bear):