Saturday, May 1, 2010

Foxy


This is going to be a ridiculous post.
I can't hate Megan Fox.
I want to. I want to be able to say that she's skanky and greasy and a disgusting person and I don't respect her.
But I can't.
I can't because she's ridiculous and smart and says the most absurd things I've ever heard in interviews. I actually laugh out loud when I read an interview she's done.
Oh. And she's literally the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life.
These are the main reasons why I can't hate her...

“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”

“Zac Efron is my obsession, we’re the same person. We’re not actually here, it’s like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it’s me, and you don’t know that. It’s one of the greatest mysteries of all time.”

“Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] ‘Cause he just is. Why is Simba sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can’t tell you. It’s something I just feel.”

“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared.”

“I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

"If someone were to tell me she's a vampire, I'd go 'Yeah, okay, totally.' How come Angelina doesn't look any different than when she did Tomb Raider? It's because she's actually a 900-year-old vampire."

"I've had plenty of awkward sex, but that first time was not awkward. I was in love with him, and it was nice."

Hahahahahah, WHAT?

No comments: