Saturday, November 27, 2010

You say SORRY too often.


Okay. So. WHERE to even begin.
I get angry hearing about people like you
second hand, third hand, in the paper, movies, books.
It's people like you that are the reason
that parents keep getting more worried
and wives more doubtful with every passing day.

People like you make me sick.
And the fact that you somehow tricked me
into letting you THIS CLOSE to me,
the fact that you made me trust you
and then turned out to be a complete creep?
I am so angry.


Maybe with myself a little for not seeing it.
But mostly I have no trouble placing blame where it belongs.
You're an insecure, ridiculous, immature person.
You don't get satisfaction at home so you try to find it elsewhere.
Try to make me feel responsible for giving it to you.

THATS NOT MY JOB.

You are much older than me.
When I was still a child you were an adult.
So act like one.
I shouldn't be the one who has to push you away.
I shouldn't have to be the one to say no.

You say, In another world.
You say, In a past life.
You say, Slippery slope,
chemistry, I love knowing that there's
nothing going through your mind right now,
I haven't felt this way since the last time I saw you.

I say, Felt what way?

You say, Connected to another person.


You play with my hair, touch my arm,
laugh at my jokes and quirks.
You play just because you know you can.
Make me feel pretty, wanted and uncomfortable.
You press closer than ever before
And when I push you away you look sad
before you apologize,
and I know you're not sorry you did it, but sorry that

I said, No.

She appears unexpectedly and you say, Hide.
You say, Wait no, pretend to borrow something.
You say, Lie to cover my CHEATING ASS.


I hate you for making me that girl.
Y'know, the OTHER one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, do I ever know how that feels. I have written blogs on being a mistress and the hazzards of being a mistress. This going not just for married men but for men in relationships. It is a scary and not a fun place to be for the "other woman". I've been there far too often. It will get better...when you make sure to leave him far far in my past.

If you haven't read the blogs yet...please stop by and do so.

http://www.jewelsturning30.com/2010/08/note-to-reader-up-until-now-i-have.html

http://www.jewelsturning30.com/2010/10/hazzards-of-being-mistress.html

Good luck!

Blaine said...

that man is an ass

Anonymous said...

too true!
man, you use the sweetest piccies <3