Wednesday, October 1, 2008


inspiration move me brightly;

reality slap me across the face.

i should have slapped you when i had the chance.

ah, melodrama,

so easy to slip back there, isn't it?

such a pretty word,

how bad can it be?

my palindrome friend,

remind me why i need to say no.

i know i don't want this.

i swear i don't want this.

there's a reason not to want this,

but i forgot.

sweet-talking, well-meaning, huge-smiling,

liar?

since when?

user, abuser, loser,

you sicken me

even as i want more.

isn't that always the case, though?

the things we hate most are the things we want most.

and the things we hate most about other people

are the things we hate most about

ourselves.

what does that say about me?

and what does it say about you that

you don't hate those same things in me?

or do you?

who knows?

stupid liar.

match made in heaven.

match made in hell--

the eighth circle, to be exact,

in the tenth bolgia.

we can make our promises,

but look where we are.

we'll just end up like the rest-

they tear each other apart at every turn.

go ahead, say you're above it all,

you've lied before.

7 comments:

planned confusion said...

oh my, you sounds angry loveee.
i'll cheer you up(:
I LOVE YOU!
<3

kcbil.

planned confusion said...

yay(: i'm done with my B&W's...for now.
i started the realm of possibility yesterday and finished it today, what an amazing book!

bring the others sunday ;)

<3

hgtnrk

Эндий said...

this...i love this...and you. i love you and the words you weave. and theres a great picture in my mind about that...your mind weaving words, that is...

vcbux

planned confusion said...

hahah, idec about my language issues. i swear a lot. mother, as usual. i needed to vent. sorry.

? said...

Dear Quinn

I hope you know this kind of rhymes but I'll stop by again.

? said...

btw: have you read any books by salman rushdie? See you on red eyes

planned confusion said...

haha, yeah i know i coulda expressed myself better. but at the time, all my head was saying was F YOU. so, that's what i put. i didn't really have time to sit and write out anything really worth reading, i just needed to get it out before it came out my mouth.