Sunday, December 6, 2009

Synesthetic Synthesizer


The double bass
this double bass
is pounding, thudding,
buddinginmymind.
And I need it,
and i need you,
you to
push through
my denial
into thatbestembrace.
Moving, moving together,
apart,together,apart.
And that double bass.
The push, the pull,
you can't stop,
but it's okay, because I can't get enough.
Waves and chills and shakes and trembles and fortes and pianos and this and that and you and me and give and take and more moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoreOH MY GOD.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

again?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

do you have to ask?


The bass line resumes.
It shivers its way through me.
Like your words,your thoughts,your movements.
Like you.