Monday, December 14, 2009

A Timeline of the Fargone


8.42 pm Talked to Mike. He told me he'd text me when he got up so that I could get up to study.

8.53 pm Went to bed.

12.00 am Woke up to three texts from my drunk dad asking me why I wasn't home.

12.28 am Upon realising that I was home, he came in and threw a styrofoam container of pizza at me.

12.32 am Got up to drink half a carton of orange juice.

12.40 am Went back to bed.

8.36 am Mike texted me to wake me up.

11.24 am I woke up.

11.33 am I have five essays to write today and can't remember my password to get to the assignments on the website.


11.45 am Waiting for password to come through my e-mail

11.52 am Figured I'd do something productive in mean time. Blog, apparently.

12.32 pm Had to get my dad's car from the bar and drove halfway to Latrobe before realising I needed to be in Greensburg.

1.02 pm Still waiting for that password...


It's nights like last night that make nothing feel like a whole lotta something.

1 comment:

captain badger said...

oh, Skippy. did I tell you how much I enjoyed the video of him chasing the dog around with the shoes on his hands? because I really did.