Thursday, April 29, 2010

a WISH/HOPE/WANT list

I wish I had a bike like this one. It's so cool.

I hope I can live in a place as beautiful as this one day.

I desperately want a pipe that is as precious and adorable as this.

I wish I was pretty enough to pull off that nose ring. And the rest of the jewelry.

I hope my future family will be as sweet and stylish as this one.

I want her dress. I think its so so so cute. Especially with those red gladiator sandals.
I'm going to try this hairstyle and I really really hope it works. Isn't it fun?

4 comments:

Blaine said...

i just smoked out of a pipe like that yesterday.

planned confusion said...

those are all perfect things to hope/wish/want. i saw an elephant pipe the other day!

storsat

Cate Thomas said...

Yeah those pipes are cute but hard to finangle around. Animal pipes are bad ass though. I want one too.
That bike reminds me of mine :)
Those pictures are all so lovely.

I don't know any glogs. I don't think I'd trust them if I did. hahaha

Yeah, we really should picnic up there. It's supposed to be pretty nice these next few days. Im gonna be pretty busy, but if I have any free time, I'll hit you up and we can run around outside :)

Unknown said...

um. you NEED to do your hair like that. it will look FUCKIN AWESOME.