Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blaine


We're a lot alike, aren't we?
Sometimes too much alike.
Probably why we get along swimmingly much of the time
and want to kill each other the other times.
I messed up. Bad.
I'm still so sorry for that.
I'm a lot more spineless than I like to let on,
and gave you a perfect example of that.
Things are going well though.
You intrigue me.
I'd love to sit around and pick your brain.
("Pick your brain" is such a creepy phrase. I don't actually want to pick around in your brain. But you know what I mean)
Making cleavage pins, and completely meaningless goofing around, and talking about life
with you.
Its never a bad time.
I probably whine too much to you.
Sorry.
You're kinda my go-to girl.
Because Kate would be awkward as a go-to girl.
Nothing against Kate.
Just against sharing with Kate what I share with you.
Understandably, I think.
You're one of my best friends. Hope you know that.
If you didn't before, you do now, I guess.
I hope you knew it anyway, though.


No comments: