Friday, August 21, 2009

You're Already a Voice Inside My Head


Hello there, the angel from my nightmare...

the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

we can live like Jack and Sally if we want...


I have no reason to love this song as much as I do. I have no reason for it to remind me of two friends of mine who I haven't even seen in months. But I do, and it does. Those lines especially. I wish they could've made it. I even think that if they'd met at a different time, they might have. But they didn't, so they broke up. It makes me sad. Sad, because I don't have a better word for it. It's a simple emotion. Not quite primal...but instinctive. Childlike. They made each other happy. And now they can't be together. Its sad.



There's always the future though.

1 comment:

Эндий said...

i'm so glad you're here, love.

but then,


you aren't.