Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kayla


When I think of
The Fabulous
MissLyla...
I think of ladybugs, and pandas,
4 am viewings of trippy movies and late night confession sessions.
I think of Rocky Horror and RENT,
and sketches and how he came over on Wednesday.
I think of playing dress-up in my closet and Beerfest
White pianos and dark red roses.
I think of how much I miss a different time and space,
where at 6am I would race to the computer
to search for new words,
and every Sunday was a dedication to
the most beautiful girl I know.
In every way.
I think of books, and poems, and stories,
and ramblings....
wordswordswordswordswordswordswords.
I believe that
The Fabulous MissLyla
may be made up entirely of words, actually.
Her words are stunning.
Have you heard them?
Have you seen the images she weaves so deftly,
using naught but the language
living and breathing inside of her,
poised for its release upon the world?
You should.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all who read
the words of
The Fabulous MissLyla.
She'll leave you breathless.

No comments: