Thursday, January 15, 2009

Could I Possibly Think of Lamer Things To Say?


The first time I met him, he was wearing his Switchfoot t-shirt. The one with the cover of Oh! Gravity on it. The artwork on that album has always seemed incredibly reminiscent of that of Revolver to me. But I'm not here to discuss the similarities between the album artwork of Switchfoot and The Beatles. I digress. Now, every time I see one of their albums in BestBuy or my iPod's shuffle setting offers up one of their songs, I can't help but think of him.


He says that when he looks at the stars he feels like himself. When I look at the stars I see someone else.

We are two lines in the same song, he and I--
we're two stars in the same sky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

album covers and romance... dig the blog

Эндий said...

its funny you say that, i've just been having a chat with revolver