Saturday, January 10, 2009

:you:


I WISH I KNEW IF IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT (i wish love was as important as oil:i wish there were more colours)
I WISH I COULD BRING MY DRAWINGS TO LIFE (i wish my life came with a soundtrack:i wish children could be children again)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i wish sanity wasn't a statistic:i wish they would open their eyes:i wish there were more heroes:i wish people would accept other people:i wish he felt the same way:i wish it could all end up okay:i wish all these wishes would come true:
:i wish:i wish:i wish:i wish:i wish:i wish:i wish:i wish:i wish:
>i hope<

2 comments:

planned confusion said...

i understand. :)
i'm liking your picture, so your a rainbow colored cute thing now? sounds about right

rasma.
>3
^oh my....<3

Эндий said...

i cant take my eyes off of that picture. i try but it stays there...
these last three.

just

viteyn