Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Learn To Fly


how do you keep your eyes on the goal when they're full of tears?

well, dear, pain is the fuel of passion,

after all.

calling me a prodigal

would be the understatement of the century.

alone or not you have to walk on ahead.

if we're all alone at least we're all alone

together.

my business is to create.

that's it.

doesn't even matter what i do

as long as i can create something.

you know what i mean,

living in my head as you do.

so create we will.

sing brightly.

draw loudly.

play boldly.

sculpt beautifully.

it's all an audio tribute

to incongruity.

incongruitous

and superfluous

intuition

brought to fruition.

la vie boheme;

you know.

Born like sisters to this world

In a town where blood ties are only blood

If you never say your name out loud to anyone

They can never ever call you by it

3 comments:

Эндий said...

are you learning to fly like pink floyd? or like the foo fighters? or like tom petty?
i prefer to fly like floyd.
i LOVE the picture with this.

and i love listening to your words.
reading. well...listening and reading is the same to me...

and thanks for liking those things :)

slozsn

SLOZSN DOWN! the speed limit is 25!

planned confusion said...

this makes me very happy darling(:

LA VIE BOHEME!

<3K

girqf.

gir. qf.

i'm wearing a shirt with gir on it today!

? said...

Fly high like a Butterfly to the light dancing in the glim. Some say love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it eludes you.

btw: But I really wish I could fly, not as a kite, but as a seagull. I love seagulls not that its relevant to this post or perhaps it is! Hope you can stop on my blog sometime. Take care and Ill visit again.