Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If You Can't Play Nice, Play Field Hockey


I've never been a huge sports fan. The occassional Penguins or Steelers game was enough for me. And the comment "works well with others" was not an often recurring one on my report cards. But today. Today was something else entirely. Tearing down the field, calling out to team mates. Passing, dodging, sprinting, shooting. Screaming, hugging. Knowing this was it. We did it. Finally. So good I could cry. Enough to keep the smile on my face for the next hour, at least. So much adrenaline. So much better being on the recieving end of the congratulations for once. So much camaraderie. So much fun.


GO LATROBE FIELD HOCKEY. heheh.


oh, and a good game to Penn Trafford.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

games like those are exactly what I love about sports.